Wedding dress retailers, Brideside and Floravere, have unfortunately had to close their doors, and as a result, we understand there may be several brides who will not receive their dress order. It is a very uncertain time for many and we would like to do our part to help.
To help brides who ordered their dresses but will not receive them, we’d like to offer a 15% off discount on all wedding dresses. All we need is a photo of your Brideside or Floravere receipt, ordered within the last calendar year.
Terms and Conditions:
- Eligible for US and Canadian Customers
- Must provide a valid receipt from either company, dated no earlier than January 1, 2020.
- Discount valid on wedding dresses only.
- Discount cannot be applied to multiple bridal gowns.
- One discount per customer.
- Discount Deadline is 3/31/21.
Keep in mind that Brideside and Floravere have some key differences from us, so if you plan to order with us, be sure to review the following information:
- Sizing – Our sizing may differ from Brideside and Floravere so be sure that you measure your bust, waist, and hips and compare those to our Size Chart to determine your sizing. You can find our measuring guidelines on this same page.
- Turnaround – We are a made to order company so it can take 3-4 weeks for us to make a dress plus 1-10 days for delivery. But we also have a selection of Ready to Ship and Try-On dresses that take 1-3 days for processing plus 1-10 days for delivery.
- Color Options – Our color options won’t be the same as those offered by Brideside and Floravere, but we do offer a variety of colors and we may have something similar to what they offered. If you have time before your event, we recommend ordering some color swatches.
Please reach out to us at [email protected]