We are proud to invest in the future by awarding scholarships to passionate students who are committed to serving their community. Each year, AZAZIE donates hundreds of gowns to the Princess Project, a non-profit organization that helps young women find their dream prom dresses free of charge. We love giving back, and want to reward students who are equally as committed to building stronger and more vibrant communities.
To apply for this $1,000 USD scholarship, students must answer this question: "What is a problem within the industry you're currently majoring in, and how will you solve this issue?" All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2018.
AZAZIE Scholars are committed to serving and empowering their communities. Scholarships are available to high school seniors (graduating before July 1, 2018), college students (freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors), and graduate students in the U.S. and Canada.
Students must be enrolled or accepted and seeking a degree at a U.S. or Canadian university or college.
Employees of AZAZIE, Inc. and related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
- Write a 500-800 word essay on the topic: "What is a problem within the industry you're currently majoring in, and how will you solve this issue?"
- E-mail the essay, applicant's full name, address, phone number, and the university/school of attendance as of January 1, 2018, to [email protected].
- Deadline date for submissions: May 31, 2018
- Award date: June 30, 2018
- Check out 2017's Azazie Scholarship recipient here.
Located in Silicon Valley, AZAZIE is on a mission to leverage technology and reinvent the way you shop for bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses. We believe that everyone should be able to wear affordable, custom sized gowns that are crafted from high quality materials. Our unique platform is here to bring your dream dress right to your door.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no fee or charge for any entries to this competition.
- All submitted entries must be work done by the applicant.
- Only applications and entries in English will be accepted.
- Incomplete application will not be processed.
- AZAZIE will only process completed applications.
- AZAZIE reserves the exclusive right to publish any one or all of the entries received.
- One (1) $1000 non-renewable scholarships will be awarded to the top one applicant.
- Only the scholarship recipient will be notified.
- All scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university the winner attends.