Please note production & processing times have increased. We thank you for your patience during this busy time!
Located in Silicon Valley, AZAZIE is on a mission to leverage technology and reinvent the way you shop for special occasion dresses. We believe that everyone should own custom-made pieces that are of the highest quality and tailored for a perfect fit – all the while being affordable. Our unique platform matches your needs to the skilled craftsmanship of a small group of artisan tailors and ships that one-of-a-kind dress right to your door.
The AZAZIE SCHOLARSHIP
- Here at AZAZIE, we are proud to invest in the future by awarding scholarships to help promising students with rising tuition costs.
- Share us with your insight about "how technology would influence the fashion industry in the future" by 31st May 2017 and you might be the next AZAZIE Scholar to receive a grant of USD $1,000 with us!
Who is an Azazie Scholar?
- AZAZIE Scholarships are available to high school seniors (graduating before July 1, 2017) and college freshmen and sophomore students in the U.S. and Canada.
- Students must be enrolled or accepted and seeking a degree at a U.S. or Canadian university or college.
- Employees of AZAZIE, Inc. and related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Write a 500 to 800-word essay on the topic of "How would technology influence the fashion industry in the future?"
- Email the essay, applicant's name, address, phone number, and the university/ school of attendance as of January 1, 2017, to [email protected].
- Deadline Date For Submission: May 31, 2017.
- Award Date: June 30, 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no fee or charge for any entries to this competition.
- All submitted entries must be work done by the applicant.
- Only applications and entries in English will be accepted.
- Incomplete application will not be processed.
- AZAZIE will only process completed applications.
- AZAZIE reserves the exclusive right to publish any one or all of the entries received.
- One (1) $1000 non-renewable scholarships will be awarded to the top one applicant. Only scholarship recipient will be notified.