While I have had a very good customer service experience so far with Azazie, I'm sorry to say that I am extremely disappointed with the quality of this dress.
1) The seam on the inside of the dress arrived ripped and unraveled.
2) The seams on the bodice of the dress are thick and lumpy.
3) The stitching on the wrap/drape of the bodice is visible. It looks like something I did in home ec class.
4) The fabric is jersey and mesh so it looks like something you could purchase for a fraction of the cost on this site.
5) The "boning" is flimsy and you can see it through the fabric which adds to the lumpy boobs effect.
6) The cups in the dress must be one-size-fits-tiny-people. If you're anything larger than an A cup, they will look like you have pasties on. The ridges of the cups can also be seen through the fabric, which adds another layer to the lumpy boobs effect.
7) I ordered a standard size A10 and the measurements and fit was accurate but because the fabric is very stretchy, the dress actually feels too large.
8) The length of the standard size was perfect with heels but because the bodice is so poorly constructed, I would have to get my tailor to reconstruct the entire top; which is not financially feasible.
Was this review helpful to you?